Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Anybody else heard a "rawr"!?!?!

We are very excited to finally see a Dinosaur themed world in Wizard101,... wait a second!?!
Yup a new full of adventures dino-themed world called Azteca!
Later this week coming on Test Realm!





New pets, mounts, housing, gears, new crafting level and whole new world to explore (the whole world cost about 12000 crowns)!
Are you ready to save the dinosaur world from the comet Xibalba and the Morgathe's legions?
 See ya all in the Spiral! :)

For more information about Azteca head to:
and

2 comments:

  1. Hey Pavlina!

    I just came across your blog through my good friend Edward Lifegem and I must say your blog seems like it's coming along very well so far! If you didn't know, I run the blog Tales of the Spiral (www.talesofthespiral.com) and if you ever need tips or assistance, feel free to ask :)

    Good luck and keep up the great work!
    -Blaze

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for the good words, and I am so happy that you like my blog :). And between I really like your fansite too, was there before like 2 days I think and saw some of the contest going and wish all your fans good luck with them :)!
      Pavlina

      Delete