Wednesday, April 2, 2014

I'm back, Thank you and New Project!

Hello Wizards and Pirates! 
I had few days off of work so found time to rethink and start blogging again!

Firstly I must say one big THANK YOU to Edward Lifegem for the amazing blog post he made about my Sun Palace, which you can see here, for all the nice words he said, and since he was the first to introduce me to the community I am very grateful! I also have to thank him for the courage he gave me to get back blogging and do what I like to do - to show others the way I see everything surrounding us!

/Hope you don't mind I borrowed it :)!/
Thank you for everything Ed!!!

Since I was quiet for a very long I was thinking about how to make my posts more interesting, and came up with the idea of making a little project of mine!
It is called "Project: What if..?". I am very into drawing since I was like 5 so I always find at least a little time to draw something mostly every day! 
The project itself is a way to show how characters can look different! 
So every week around Wednesday I will make a new post with a character or maybe even more than one looking different from the real version. 
Took me quite a while to think what the first character should be and thought that there is one character which we see only see once but cannot forget easily - Mithraya!
So What if... Mithraya had a sister but who looks completely opposite to her!
Here is our friend, well is an enemy at the end of Celestia:


...but what if: she was Ice! : 


I present you Celest - the frozen angel of Celestia, the sister of Mithraya :)!

So well that's pretty much what the project is about! For all the next chapters of the "What if..." Project I would like you to choose which character will get a full-change plus I will try to think of a background story for the character you choose /or maybe you will give me some ideas!/!
Please leave a comment bellow with the name of the character, and if you'd like some story about it, that you would like to be next in the project!

Thank you for reading and see you all in the Spiral :)!
Terri Spell / Bad Terri Jones



No comments:

Post a Comment