Saturday, November 24, 2012

Interview with...

Hey wizards and pirates!
Today we interviewed the Decorating Queen... Paige MoonShade!!!
(Hope you don't mind I took it from your blog :)!)

We are very happy she accepted to answer us some questions :).

Well like I said on the interview with Edward LifeGem I love starting from the very beginning, and I was going to ask how did she learn about Wizard101, but I remembered that her very very first post on her blog was exactly about that, if you want to read it head to here .
So other thing about the beginning was:
What made you decide death to be your first school of magics and how many Paige MoonShade wizards you have? 
Paige:
This is actually very simple, I did the test when you first start Wizard101. The very first Paige MoonShade is a Necormancer. She was created way back in 2008. The name came about because I have always loved the name Paige, pretty name isn't it? Reminds me of pages of a good book. Moon because I love the shimmering moonlight. Shade because me and the sun do not get along, I love the cold. There are now 7 Paige MoonShades , one for each school.
~~ Yup Paige is a very nice name :)!
In my country your name will be written like this: Пейдж МунШейд

Next I asked my favorite question you know:
What did make you start a blog about W101, and which is the best thing about having and going a blog?
Paige:
Friday, April 23, 2010 was my very first blog post, wow I had to look that up. I wanted to talk about Wizard101, a friend had told me about blogging. All I could think of is I am not the best of writers. You know what you do not have to be, you just need passion about what you like to do. I saw The Friendly Necormancers blog and said I want one like that. I began writing about my passion housing within Wizard101 the very next day.
~~ This is nice story, but there is one question I want to ask, but will leave it a mystery and will ask other time :).

Next one was a bit magical question:
If you had a magic wand what would you add or remove from Wizard101?
Paige:
Nothing , I think every aspect of Wizard101 has it's place. There are things I do not care for though I know other players do.
~~ I liked this answer. And yes there are ALLOT of players that would change much, but well everyone have to have opinion :)!

That question was specially for her passion :) :
We all know that you are "master" of dorm/house decorating so can you give our viewers some advices to make their houses/dorms more amazing?
Paige:
Wow very honored and thank you. Best advice I can give any player is, details, details, details. It is those little details that can make or break any decorating.
~~ Sometime I will have to take you to my house to say what need to be removed or added :)!

The last question I love to ask is:
What do you think about our blog, can you give us some advices about how to be more attractive and please be honest :)
Paige:
I was reading it this morning. You are off to a very good start. Show what makes up happy within the game Wizard101 or even Pirate101. Let us never forget Kingsisle newest game. Always show your own work/images unless you ask the owner of another site to use them.
~~ I love writing about what I like and what I "recently" found in the game. And yes let us don't forget about Pirate101, another great game from KingsIsle :)!

At the end she asked me:
What makes you happy when you play Wizard101 or Pirate101?
Well first of all the thing that make me most happy in both games is meeting new people!
I love finding new friends and enemies(jk :D)!
Other thing I like is learning something new, you know I am long away from USA and my English is not the best, and I learn allot new things in the game.
Third but not last is that the questline, the characters and all other things make you just take a break from all that in our life and to take us to another magical world full of spells, magics, monsters and even GOBBLERS :)!

Well I want to say thank you one more time for giving us some of your free time!

Thank you once again,
Terri and Scarlet   

6 comments:

  1. Just discovered this blog, keep up the GREAT work!

    Destiny S. Devereaux

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the wonderful interview. Keep up the great work on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy you accepted, so I have to say thank you! And will do my best :)

      Delete
  3. Hey Terri!! :D Awesome blog :) Greets from Cori Rosepetal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh hey Cori! I am so happy you like it! ~~ Miss you Terri

      Delete