Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thanksgiving and mailbox :)

Hey wizard and pirates!

I want to say Happy Thanksgiving Day to everyone who celebrate it!
Sadly no Thanksgiving Day in my country, like no Halloween, but well we have ours :)!

Other thing I want to say is that I got 2 messages from viewers!!!, for which I am very very happy :)

The first one is from Samantha Rose, in which she writes that she has an amazing idea (for me and hope for you :)). Her idea is KingsIsle to go back to the old world of Krokotopia and to expand it with some more areas and to make more quests based on the Egyptian mythology, including the balance spell Ra and some other things.
I want to say that I will do what I can to visualize some of her ideas, but of course I am not that good in drawing so hope she and you all like them :).

 The second message is from Anthony DragonBlade, who asked: Why not all the fansites and blogs are accepted as official, and  why I don't send my blog to see if it is accepted as official or not?
Well I can't say why not all the fansites and blogs are accepted as official cause is not my work. For that question feel free to ask Pr. Greyrose I am sure that she will find some time to answer that question :).
For the question why I don't send my blog as official is that free made sites like those from blogspot.com are not anymore accepted from KingsIsle, well though I think is a bit discriminating that this requirement wasn't there before time.

Well cya around,
Terri and Scarlet.

No comments:

Post a Comment