Saturday, December 22, 2012

And the winners are...

Hey hey!
We finally chose the winners and they are:

Grand Prize:
Nicole Star
"Christmas is one very special holiday to me, either in the game and real life. Christmas is full of happy moments and like I love saying Christmas is full of magic!"
"The most Christmas-tly place for me in the game is Commons in Wizard City, because what is more Christmast-ly than a big holiday tree :)!"

1st Place:
David FireHorn
"The coolest thing about the wizard 101 Christmas to me is Felix Navidad because he has all this nice gear and wands and pets . The most important thing about the wizzy101 Christmas to me are the charity mounts , mainly because they go to charity . I think that that's a really good thing on behalf of KingsIsle so yeah & mainly because its a fun time to spend with friends. Oh & the most Christmas-Like place to me is Grizzleheim . . . But sadly they don't decorate it , they should though !"

2nd Place:
Cody FireSword
"I think Wizard101 Christmas is one day where everyone are happy and friendly .For me is special because I will be with my friends in the game.I don't know where is the most Christmast-ly place for me because if I am with my friends everywhere will be fun and it will be the most christmast-ly place for me."

3rd Place:
Kane
"Dear Terri, honestly for me Wizard101 Christmas is not very special because I like spending that special holiday with my family, but that don't mean that I don't like it, I love all the Christmas themed mounts, pets, housing items, etc. For most Christmast-ly place I chose GrizzleHeim because it is full of bears, ravens, wolves, ice, snowy hills and much, much more."

We want to say thank you to all those who entered our little contest and we hope we will be back with another one soon!
For now take care and have wonderful holidays,
Terri and Scarlet!


No comments:

Post a Comment