Saturday, December 8, 2012

Missed me...?

Hey wizards and pirates,
I hope you didn't miss me (I know you didn't of course :P)!

Well first of all I want to say sorry again for not posting lately but work and all those holidays coming make you don't have much free time, but like we all see KingsIsle and all the amazing fansites give us all their free time, so if you have a second visit them all, and you may win cool prizes from all their contests :)!

Other cool things are the amazing "12 Days of the Spiral"

1st day -  The Charity Fa-La-La-La Llama Mount


2nd day - Gingerbread House or Ship Decorating Contest!
You can win 60,000 crowns so head to here, read the rules and let your imagination do all the work :)!

Third and last thing is Test Realm!
Head on the Test Realm and see the awesome new Food Fight Housing Game,
and the three new amazing craftable spells, which are sold by Grady in Dun Scaith in the Wyrd.
Check later when I post the spell images :)!

Thanks for giving us some of you time,
Terri and Scarlet! 

No comments:

Post a Comment